3. Something that left the deepest impression upon you over these 10 years— anything that particularly made you think “No one else but Arashi can do this” or “Only with Arashi would this happen”?
- Everyone wearing stockings over their heads. Wearing t-shirts with nipple holes.
- 10 years is far too long, so I don’t know. I think the “Wakuwaku Gakkou” that we did last year turned out pretty Arashi-like.
- That would truly be everything (laugh). But it would take time to go from being told to pinpoint it to it actually coming to mind (laugh). Truly everything.
- The moving stage.
- The scene from our meeting in 2006, when we decided to hold three shows in Osaka. I see it as a junction point that connected to the Tokyo Dome -> Kokuritsu Kyougijou. Occasionally ambitious; that is Arashi.